Berkeley College Foundation Events
The Berkeley College Foundation is pleased to present the
INAUGURAL LEADERSHIP AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIP RECOGNITION DINNER
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Berkeley College, 44 Rifle Camp Road, Woodland Park, NJ
6:30 PM - GALLERY
Photo opportunities with sponsors and attendees
7:30 PM - ATRIUM
8:00 PM - PRESENTATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
9:30 PM - CLOSING REMARKS
Presentation of gift bags to attendees
Reserved parking is available in Lower Lot A for all guests attending.
The Berkeley College Foundation provides financial support for student success.
Congratulations to all recipients of the inaugural Berkeley College Foundation Leadership Awards and Scholarships, who will be honored at our celebration this Thursday, November 1.
2018 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Jonathan Caldwell-Noh, Business Administration - Management, Brooklyn Campus
- Doris DeLucia, Legal Studies, Online Campus
- Britney Fraser, Health Services Management, Newark Campus
- Franchesca Hernandez, Marketing Communications, Woodland Park Campus
- Hanae Ouzhour, Accounting, New York City Campus
- Amy Reyes, Justice Studies, Paramus Campus
- Daniel Montes, Graphic Design, Woodland Park Campus
- Emanuel Tlatelpa, Justice Studies, New York City Campus
Elyse Kretz, Group VP, Learning and Leadership Strategy and Design at Macy's Inc.
(Distinguished Alumni Award)
Warren J. Martin Jr., Principal at Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C.
(Outstanding Contribution Award)
We’d like to extend our sincerest thanks to all of our sponsors and contributors who have made this possible.
Berkeley College Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.